Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Peek At The Flip Mino Hd

flip mino hd
If you are on a budget, the Flip Mino HD is a video camera to take a close look at. It comes with an affordable price tag, is convenient to carry and use, and shoots high quality video that rivals more high class video cameras. Along with its stylish good looks, the Flip Video Mino HD is one of my favorite tech gadgets to use.

The Flip Mino HD is incredibly small. Although slightly thicker than my iPhone, it is not as wide or tall. It fits perfectly in my front pants pocket along with all with the other gadgets that I am carry. The outside is made of a shiny plastic which does attract fingerprints. However, the Flip Mino is very comfortable to hold and its not slippery at all. The advertising claims that the Mino is the smallest HD video camera in the world.


The Mino is super easy to use. Even your aunt or uncle would be able to use the controls. All you need to do is point your camera at what you want to record and press the red button on the back to start. Push it again to stop recording. The Flip Mino can go from off to shooting video in about 3 seconds.

For such a low price, the Flip Mino HD has excellent video quality. Video output is 720p (1280x720 resolution at 30 frames per second). One negative is that any shakiness while shooting is quite pronounced in the video. You do need to keep your hands quite still when shooting. Battery life is about four hours which has not been a problem for me.

The video software included with the Flip Mino HD is very user friendly. It makes editing videos and uploading them to your favorite video sharing sites a breeze. It also works on both Mac and Windows machines which is nice. Transferring videos to your computer consists of using the Flip's signature USB connector and plugging it into a free USB port. This charges your Mino as well.

I really enjoy using my Flip Video Mino HD camera. Its really stylish to carry around and show off to my friends. I took it with me on my last trip and I was able to create and share some great movies. If you are in the market for a budget video camera, I would definitely recommend taking a look at the Flip Mino HD.

Article By: Annie Zhu



Annie Zhu loves her Flip Mino HD and takes it with her wherever she goes. See her webpage for a more in-depth Flip Mino Review and her takes on other Flip products.

0 comments:

web 2.0 templates